Valuation Analyst / Associate
Area of Interest: Financial and Business Insights & Analytics
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Education Level: Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree
Course of Study/Major: Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration or other quantitative field
Related Work Experience: 0-5 years
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to understand and master new concepts quickly.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to all levels of employees and management.
• Exceptional creative problem solving abilities.
• Must be detail oriented with a proven ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
• Initiative, drive, and confidence to achieve results without explicit direction or detailed instructions.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other business intelligence and analytics software.
• Interest and familiarity with aviation preferred.
The purpose of the Valuation Analyst/Associate is to support the corporation’s aircraft valuations, aircraft market trends, residual value, and deal planning functions. The analyses and market insights gained will be used to support projects related to the acquisition and sales of business aircraft.
Business Aircraft Valuation
• Determine the value and pricing of business aircraft owned, to be acquired by and/or listed by the corporation.
• Develop and maintain Excel-based models and valuation practices for the corporation to better understand the value of business aircraft.
• Develop and maintain Business Aircraft Valuation Reference Guides that will be used to consistently value business aircraft.
• Provide the Executive Management Team with a bi-weekly valuation update for business aircraft owned by the corporation.
Business Aircraft Market Research
• Use all resources to compile Jetcraft Market Summaries and 10-Year Market Forecast. The Jetcraft Market Summaries will cover the corporation’s key business aircraft markets. The 10-Year Market Forecast will cover both new aircraft deliveries and the pre-owned market.
• Develop a network within the OEM, broker/dealer, program sales, market analysts, and valuation professionals community to obtain actionable information (asking/net/sale pricing and technical intelligence).
• Collaborate with the Sales, Sales Engineering, and Market Analyst teams to continually improve Jetcraft’s market research and industry information.
Business Aircraft Technical Data Gathering and Review
• The Valuation Analyst/Associate will travel at the discretion of Executive Management Team to review all records and logs, evaluate overall aircraft condition, damage history, maintenance history, log inventory and secure aircraft, and etc.
• Help assist designated sales leads and sales engineers with gathering information that is pertinent to owning and selling business aircraft.
• Liaison with MRO facilities to obtain maintenance, refurbishment and overhaul quotes on a case-by-case basis.
• The Valuation Analyst/Associate will be responsible for updating and maintaining the company’s research files.
Candidate must be highly skilled and knowledgeable in the following programs
• AMSTAT / JETNET / Aircraft Post – Market reporting websites
• Aircraft Bluebook / Vref – Aircraft valuation websites
• Conklin & de Decker – Aircraft operating cost evaluation website
• Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
APPLY: Interested candidates should submit his/her resume to [email protected]. No telephone calls please.
For more information about current job opportunities at Jetcraft, contact .
Jetcraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.