November 28, 2022

Cessna Citation Latitude Overview (2014-Present)

Product Overview

The Cessna Citation Latitude is a low-wing aircraft with retractable tricycle landing gear and a cruciform tail. The turbofan engines are pylon-mounted on the rear fuselage and fuel stored in the wings offers generous range for missions. The spacious interior offers a flat floor and circular cabin with space for baggage provided with the integrated steps in the tail cone with additional storage space available in the cabin.

As of June 2022, 14% of the Citation Latitude aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 86% new. 1.6% are for sale with the majority of those (60%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale the average time on the market is 82 days.

Brief History

The Cessna Citation Latitude (Model 680A) was first announced at the 2011 NBAA convention. The prototype first flew on February 18, 2014 and FAA certification came on June 5, 2015. First deliveries began in August 2015. NetJets purchased a large fractional fleet of 162 Latitude business jets as of June 2022.

Worldwide Appeal

There have been 309 Citation Latitude business jets built and all are in operation today. More than half of those (141) are wholly owned with 6 in shared and 162 in fractional ownership. 3.2% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Citation Latitude aircraft (79%), followed by Europe (13%). NetJets owns the largest fleet of Citation Latitude aircraft with 138.



Two Pratt & Whitney PW306D1 engines power the Citation Latitude each offering 5,907 pounds of thrust and using a combined 246 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Citation Latitude is 2,678 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.


The cabin volume for the Citation Latitude is 587 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 9 passenger and 2 crew seats.


Maximum Cruise Speed: 432 kts 800 km/h
Long-range Speed: 368 kts 682 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 3,580 ft (1,091 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,085 ft (636 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 45,000 ft (13,716 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 73.5
Flyover: 87.7
Approach: 87.7


A. Maximum ramp weight: 31,050 lb (14,084 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 30,800lb (13,971 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 27,575 lb (12,508 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 21,430 lb (9,720 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 18,656 lb (8,462 kg)


The Citation Latitude aircraft is equipped with NextGen-capable touch-screen GARMIN G5000 avionics. The three 14-inch landscape flight displays can function independently as a primary flight display or multifunction display.


Of the 309 Citation Latitude in operation 61% have ADS-B OUT installed.

Range Report

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Aircraft For Sale

Click here to view the aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.


Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.


Footer Newsletter Pop-Up

Join our mailing lists. Select preferred lists

    Join the 2000+ subscribers on our mailing list. Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news & insights, aircraft inventory updates and event information.


    Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news, aircraft inventory, and event updates.