KEY FINDINGS INCLUDE
- 12,261 pre-owned transactions representing $57.2B in revenue forecast over the next five years.
- Pre-owned transaction volume and value will maintain their current healthy growth rates, reaching 2,647 transactions valued at $12.4B annually by 2025.
- Midsize, and particularly Large Jets are predicted to lead volume and value growth overall.
- Despite record industry demand, average transaction values will stabilize and remain rational.
- Post-pandemic dynamics and opportunities from an increasing HNWI population will be key factors in growing transaction volume.
- The number of new business jet owners in Asia Pacific and Europe will rise, reaching closer to U.S. ownership levels.