GENEVA, May 17, 2011 – Jetcraft Corporation, a provider of business aircraft sales, acquisitions, trading and brokerage services, today disclosed sales figures for the period of January 1, 2011, to present.
2011 is expected to be Jetcraft’s best-ever year in terms of total unit sales and transactional value. Here are the highlights:
– Year-to-date (YTD) units sold: 19 aircraft
– YTD transactional value: $378 million
– International sales of VVIP aircraft, business jets and helicopters represent more than 60% of 2011 sales to date
– Aircraft models sold include: Boeing Business Jet series, Bombardier (Global, Challenger and Learjet series), Gulfstream (G550, G450, GIV and G200), Dassault Falcon (7X, 900 series and 50 series), Cessna Citation (X and Sovereign) and Hawker (900 XP and 850 XP)
– Sales of midsize and light business jets have recently started to recover as US economic conditions improve
– Long range aircraft dominate demand in the key emerging markets including: China, India, Russia, and Africa
– Current deals, pending closure before end of Q2, valued at more than $200 million
“Based on YTD figures for 2011, versus previous years, Jetcraft is having one of its busiest years ever. Furthermore, adding completed deals to our pending transactions, we fully expect the value of sales for the first half of 2011 to exceed $500 million,” says Chad Anderson, President, Jetcraft Corporation. “Our strong performance further illustrates that buyers and sellers have returned to a level of confidence in the business jet market that we have not seen since 2007. Building on a recovery in international markets, we are also starting to see upturns in the US, Europe and South America, particularly for new aircraft of all sizes. Jetcraft’s success stems not only from a broad-based market recovery, but also from our professional approach, global presence and superior market knowledge. On behalf of the Jetcraft management team, I would like to thank our clients, employees and new international offices in Dubai and Moscow for making this success possible as Jetcraft proudly approaches its 50th year of continuous operations,” concludes Mr. Anderson.
About Jetcraft Corporation
Jetcraft Corporation is an international leader in new and pre-owned business aircraft sales, acquisitions and trades. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Jetcraft has sales offices/representation in five US cities; Basel, Switzerland; Dubai, UAE and Moscow, Russia. The company’s 49-year track record in aircraft transactions has earned it a world class customer base and one of the strongest global networks in the industry. Jetcraft Avionics LLC, a subsidiary of Jetcraft Corporation, provides distribution of Enhanced Flight Vision Systems (EFVS) for aftermarket business and wide body aircraft using Elbit-Kollsman’s state-of-the-art EVS-II and AT-HUD. For more information, please visit www.jetcraft.com.
Visit Jetcraft at EBACE 2011, May 17 – 19 at Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland. For the first time, Jetcraft will be present at the EBACE static display with the following aircraft open for viewing:
• Two Bombardier Challenger 604s (#5351 and #5628)
Additionally, the following aircraft will be available in Geneva for private viewing:
• Bombardier Global Express XRS (#9167)
• Cessna Citation X (#179)
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY JETSTREAM RECAP
Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.