May 11, 2016

Hawker 900XP Overview (2007 – 2012)

Product Overview

The Hawker 900XP keeps many of the distinguishing features of the Hawker 850XP such as the winglets, Proline 21 avionics and cabin design. It’s upgraded engines allow it to climb more efficiently and give it an increased range. The inspection interval for the Hawker 900XP’s engines is 6,000 cycles, a marked improvement over the 4,660 cycle inspection interval of the engines on the Hawker 850XP.

As of February 2016, 39% of the Hawker 900XP aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 61% new. 13.1% are currently for sale with the majority of those (87.5%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale, the average number of days on the market is 183.

Brief History

The Hawker 900XP, the newest version of the Hawker 800/800XP mid-sized business jet, received type certification in August 2007. In creating the Hawker 900XP, the Hawker series had been stretched, its wings had been modified, and it was now powered by very advanced, efficient turbofan engines. Production ended in 2012 following completion of 183 deliveries.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 183 Hawker Beechcraft 900XP aircraft in operation today. Most of these are owned outright (171) with 16% currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of Hawker 900XP aircraft (63%), followed by Asia (16%) and Europe (11%).


Highlights

Hawker 900XP Int JSPerformance

Two TFE731-50R engines power the Hawker 900XP, each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using 229 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 900XP is 2,818 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.

Interior

The cabin volume for the Hawker 900XP is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 9 passenger and 2 crew seats.

Speed

Maximum Cruise Speed: 446 kts 826 km/h
Long-range Speed: 402 kts 745 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 4,965 ft (1,513 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,280 ft (695 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 76.7 Approach: 94.9 Lateral: 86.6

Weights

A. Maximum ramp weight: 28,120 lb (12,755 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 23,350 lb (10,591kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 18,450 lb (8,369 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 16,500 lb (7,484 kg)

Avionics

Proline 21 Avionics

Resources

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Click Here to view all Beechcraft Hawker aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.