February 7, 2017

Hawker 850XP Overview (2006-2009)

Product Overview

The Hawker 850XP is identical to the Hawker 800XP except it has upgraded avionics, a redesigned cabin interior (within the same 551 cubic foot space), and includes winglets that have increased its range by 140 nautical miles with four passengers and available fuel. The balance field length is shorter at 5,640 feet and the long range cruise speed has increased to 402 kts from 389 kts over the Hawker 800XP.

As of December 2016, 67% of the Hawker 850XP aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 33% new. Currently, 8.1% are for sale with a portion of those (50%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale, the average number of days on the market is 450 days.

Brief History

Certified in 2006, the Hawker 850XP is the third member of the 800 series. A total of 100 Hawker 850XP aircraft have been manufactured with all but one in operation.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 99 Hawker 850XP aircraft in operation today.  Most of these are wholly owned (97) with 2 shared. 17% of the 99 are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of Hawker 850XP aircraft (63%), followed by Asia (17%) and Europe (11%).


Highlights

Hawker850xp Int JSPerformance

Two Honeywell TFE731-5BR engines power the Hawker 850XP, each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using 277 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 850XP is 2,642 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.

Interior

The cabin volume for the Hawker 850XP is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger and 2 crew seats.

Speed

Maximum Cruise Speed: 448 kts 830 km/h
Long-range Speed: 402 kts 745 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 5,032 ft (1,534 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,245 ft (684 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 79.3 Flyover: 87.1 Approach: 93.3

Weights

A. Maximum ramp weight: 28,120 lb (12,755 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 23,350 lb (10,592 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 18,450 lb (8,369 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 16,229 lb (7,361 kg)

Avionics

Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite with four 8×10 inch adaptive screens displaying navigation terrain awareness warning systems (TAWS), weather reduced vertical separation minimum (RVSM) and enhanced ground proximity warning systems (EGPWS).

Resources

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or info@jetcraft.com to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Click Here to view all Beechcraft Hawker aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.