May 18, 2021

Hawker 800XPI Overview (from 2005 to 2007)

Product Overview

The Hawker 800XPI features an added Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line 21 avionics suite with Integrated Flight Information System (IFIS), and a new interior and cabin management system, thus distinguishing it from the Hawker 800XP model, and providing operators more reliable communication and navigation capabilities with less instrument weight and volume.

The 800XPI is almost identical to the Hawker 850XP, both equipped with the same redesigned interior and upgraded avionics, but the XPI does not come with Hawker winglets. Because of their similarities the Hawker 800XPI is often mistaken for a Hawker 850XP.

As of December 2020, 86% of all Hawker 800XPI aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 14% new. 9.8% are for sale with less than half (40%) under an exclusive broker agreement.  When for sale the average time on the market is 221 days.

Brief History

The Hawker 800XP is a derivative from the design of the UK-built de Havilland/Hawker Siddely, and British Aerospace 125 that was first built in 1962. The HS.125 evolved into the Series 400 through 800 and was produced until 1993 when Raytheon purchased the Series 800 program and the aircraft was renamed the Hawker 800. Production of the Hawker 800XPI ended in 2007 after a total of 51 deliveries.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 51 Hawker 800XPI in operation today. The majority of these (49) are wholly owned with 2 in fractional ownership. 7.8% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Hawker 800XPI aircraft (69%), followed by Europe (12%) and Asia (10%).



Two TFE731-5BR engines power the Hawker 800XPI each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using a combined 217 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 800XPI is 2,540 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.


The cabin volume for the Hawker 800XPI is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger and 2 crew seats.


Maximum Cruise Speed: 447 kts 828 km/h
Long-range Speed: 402 kts 745 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 5,032 ft (1,534 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,245 ft (684 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 79.3
Approach: 93.3
Lateral: 87.1


A. Maximum ramp weight: 28,120 lb (12,755 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 23,350 lb (10,591 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 18,450 lb (8,369 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 16,245 lb (7,369 kg)


Collins Proline 21 avionics suite


Of the 51 Hawker 800XPI in operation, 43 (84%) have ADS-B Out installed.

Derivative Models

Hawker 800A and B
Hawker 800XP
Hawker 850XP

Range Report

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Aircraft For Sale

Click here to view all aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.


Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.


Footer Newsletter Pop-Up

Join our mailing lists. Select preferred lists

    Join the 2000+ subscribers on our mailing list. Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news & insights, aircraft inventory updates and event information.


    Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news, aircraft inventory, and event updates.