The Embraer Phenom 300 is a light jet aircraft developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer. They launched the phenom 100 entry-level airplane and the 300-light jet as a clean-sheet pair. The larger light jet, the Phenom 300, first flew in 2008. An all-new wing that features powerful and quiet Pratt & Whitney Canada turbofan engines were also designed by Embraer, based on the basic fuselage cross-section of the 100.
As of February 2023, 41% of the Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owner, the other 59% new. 3.3% are for sale with the majority of those (88%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale the average time on the market is 156 days.
The Embraer Phenom 300 received FAA Type Certification on December 14, 2009, as the Embraer EMB-505. The series began production in 2008 and is still being produced presently. A total of 497 Phenom 300 aircraft have been produced with 487 of them in operation. Six Phenom 300 business jets have been retired.
There are currently 487 Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft in operation worldwide. The majority of those (311) are wholly owned with 14 in shared ownership and 162 in fractional ownership. 6.6% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Phenom 300 aircraft (66%), followed by South America (16%) and Europe (15%).Netjets owns the largest fractional fleet with 88 Phenom 300 aircraft.
The Embraer Phenom 300 is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E engines each offering 3,360 pounds of thrust. The Phenom 300 uses 169 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Phenom 300 is 1,936 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.
The cabin volume for the Phenom 300 is 324 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 7 passenger and 1 crew seat.
|Maximum Cruise Speed:||444 kts||
2,354 ft (718 m)
(SL, ISA, MTOW)
2,220 ft (677 m)
(SL, ISA, MLW)
|Maximum operating altitude:||
45,000 ft (13,716 m)
Noise Level (EPNdB)
|A.||Maximum ramp weight:||
18,497 lb (8,390 kg)
|B.||Maximum takeoff weight:||
18,397 lb (8,345 kg)
|C.||Maximum landing weight:||
17,042 lb (7,730 kg)
|D.||Maximum zero fuel weight:||
14,220 lb (6,450 kg)
|E.||Standard basic operating weight:||
11,583 lb (5,254 kg)
The Phenom 300 has a Garmin Prodigy 300 flight deck avionics package.
Of the Phenom 300 in operation 97% have ADS-B OUT installed.
Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.
Aircraft For Sale
Click here to view the aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY JETSTREAM RECAP
Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.