Based on feedback from PC-12 customers, the PC-24 features increased range, speed, and short runway capability. As compared to other business jets in this class, the Pilatus PC-24 achieves this goal with less than 3,000 feet of takeoff distance and 2,120 feet of landing distance.
As of August 2023, 17% of Pilatus PC-24 ownership comes from the pre-owned market, the other 83% from new. 6.3% of those are currently for sale, with the majority (85%) under an exclusive broker agreement. For those on the market, the average sale time is eight months.
The Pilatus PC-24 received FAA and EASA type certifications in December 2017 and is certified for single pilot operation. The introduction of the PC-24 was the first entry by Pilatus into the Business Jet Market.
There are 206 Pilatus PC-24 jets in operation worldwide. The majority of those (177) are wholly owned with five in shared ownership, and 24 in fractional ownership. 6% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Pilatus PC-24 aircraft (56%), followed by Europe (29%). Jetfly Aviation SA, Luxembourg owns the largest fleet of Pilatus PC-24 aircraft with 12.
Two Williams International FJ44-4A-QPM engines power the Pilatus PC-24 each offering 3,420lbst of thrust and using a combined 160 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the PC-24 is 2,030 nm operating under NBAA rules using IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.
The cabin volume for the Pilatus PC-24 is 501 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger seats and 1 crew seat.
|Maximum Cruise Speed:||438 kts||
|Takeoff distance:||2,930 ft (983 m)||
(SL, ISA, MTOW)
|Landing distance:||2,120 ft (646 m)||
(SL, ISA, MLW)
|Maximum operating altitude:||45,000 ft (13,716 m)|
Noise Level (EPNdB)
|A.||Maximum ramp weight:||18,400 lb (8,346 kg)|
|B.||Maximum takeoff weight:||18,300 lb (8,301 kg)|
|C.||Maximum landing weight:||16,900 lb (7,666 kg)|
|D.||Maximum zero fuel weight:||14,220 lb (6,450 kg)|
|E.||Standard basic operating weight:||11,720 lb (5,316 kg)|
It is assumed that the Pilatus PC-24 that are based in the US have ADS-B Out installed.
Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.
Aircraft For Sale
Click here to view the aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY JETSTREAM RECAP
Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.