October 20, 2011
Year-to-date sales, sales currently pending and anticipated additional sales through year-end place Jetcraft on correct trajectory to hit billion dollar milestone
RALEIGH, NC, October 10, 2011 – Jetcraft Corporation, a provider of business aircraft sales, acquisitions, trading and brokerage services, today disclosed sales figures for the period of January 1 to September 30, 2011.
2011 is expected to be Jetcraft’s best-ever year in terms of total transactional value and unit sales. Here are the highlights:
- Year-to-date (YTD) transactional value: $684 million
- YTD units sold: 41 aircraft
- Increase in value of US sales (2011 over 2010, Jan. to Sept.): 74%
- Increase in value of international sales (2011 over 2010, Jan. to Sept.): 73%
- Approximately 75% of aircraft sold YTD are in large and mid-size categories, including: Bombardier Globals (Express, XRS and 5000), Gulfstreams (GIV and 500), Bombardier Challengers (604 and 605), HBC Hawkers (800XP and 900XP), etc.
“As we hea...