March 16, 2016

Hawker 800XP Overview (1995-2005)

Product Overview

The Hawker 800XP is a variant of the Hawker 800. It offers improved payload capabilities, enhanced performance and updated systems.

As of January 2016, 81% of the Hawker 800XP aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 19%, new. 11.9% are currently for sale with the majority of those (78%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale, the average number of days on the market is 383.

Brief History

The 800XP replaced the Hawker 800 in 1995. Production ended in 2005 following completion of 426 deliveries.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 421 Hawker 800XP in operation today. Most of these are owned outright (388) with 8% currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of Hawker 800XP aircraft (75%), followed by Asia (10%) and Europe (7%).


Hawker 800XP Interior JSPerformance

Two TFE731-5BR engines power the Hawker 800XP, each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using 217 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 800XP is 2,540 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.


The cabin volume for the Hawker 800XP is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger and 2 crew seats.


Maximum Cruise Speed: 447 kts 828 km/h
Long-range Speed: 402 kts 745 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 5,032 ft (1,534 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,245 ft (684 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 79.3 Approach: 93.3 Lateral: 87.1


A. Maximum ramp weight: 28,120 lb (12,755 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 23,350 lb (10,591 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 18,450 lb (8,369 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 16,245 lb (7,369 kg)


Standard avionics include a choice of a Honeywell or a Collins avionics suite.


Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Click Here to view all Beechcraft Hawker aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.


Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.

Answering Your Questions During COVID-19 Click here

Footer Newsletter Pop-Up

Join our mailing lists. Select preferred lists

    Join the 2000+ subscribers on our mailing list. Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news & insights, aircraft inventory updates and event information.


    Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news, aircraft inventory, and event updates.