August 28, 2020

Hawker 800XP Overview (1995 – 2005)

Product Overview

The Hawker 800XP is a variant/replacement of the Hawker 800A/800B. It offers improved payload capabilities, enhanced performance, and updated systems. The uprated engines of the Hawker 800XP provide greater thrust and lower specific fuel consumption. It also offers enhanced aerodynamics, increased weight, and system upgrades on preceding models.  This aircraft is RVSM certified from the factory after serial number 258359 or after required service bulletins.                             

As of June 2020, 90% of Hawker 800XP aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 10% new. 14.6% are for sale with the majority of those (83%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale the average time on the market is 292 days.

Brief History

The Hawker 800XP is a derivative from the design of the UK-built de Havilland/Hawker Siddely, and British Aerospace 125 that was first built in 1962. The HS.125 evolved into the Series 400 through 800 and was produced until 1993 when Raytheon purchased the Series 800 program and the aircraft was renamed the Hawker 800. The Hawker 800XP entered service in 1995 after production of the Hawker 800 model ended production. Production of the 800XP ended in 2005 After a total of 426 deliveries, of which 29 have been retired.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 397 Hawker 800XP business jets in operation today.  The majority of these (384) are wholly owned, with 7 in shared ownership and 6 in fractional ownership. 6% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Hawker 800XP aircraft (76%), followed by Asia (8%) and Europe (8%).


Highlights

Performance

Two TFE731-5BR engines power the Hawker 800XP each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using a combined 217 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 800XP is 2,540 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.

Interior

The cabin volume for the Hawker 800XP is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger and 2 crew seats.

Speed

Maximum Cruise Speed: 447 828 km/h
Long-range Speed: 402 kts 745 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 5,032 ft (1,534 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,245 ft (684 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 79.3
Approach: 93.3
Lateral: 87.1

Weights

A. Maximum ramp weight: 28,120 lb (12,755 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 23,350 lb (10,591 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 18,450 lb (8,369 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 16,245 lb (7,369 kg)

Avionics

Standard avionics include a choice of a Honeywell or a Collins avionics suite.

ADS-B Out

Of the 397 Hawker 800XP in operation, 336 (85%) have ADS-B Out installed.

Range Report

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Hawker For Sale

Click Here to view all Beechcraft aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.

SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY JETSTREAM RECAP

Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.

JOIN THE LIST
×
Answering Your Questions During COVID-19 Click here