March 10, 2021

Learjet 75 Overview (from 2013 to Present)

Product Overview

The Bombardier Learjet 75 is the newest derivative of the popular Learjet 45XR. Compared to the Learjet 45XR, the Learjet 75 has improved avionics, redesigned winglets yielding better fuel efficiency, and upgraded engines.

As of December 2020, 23% of Learjet 75 aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 77% new. 3.5% are for sale with all of those under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale the average time on the market is 263 days.

Brief History

Bombardier received FAA certification for the Learjet 75 on November 14, 2013 and deliveries began shortly thereafter. The 100th Learjet 75 was delivered in June 2017. The Learjet 75 Liberty is a  lower cost version of the Learjet 75 model and was first delivered in October 2020. A total of 142 Learjet 75 aircraft have been built with 141 in operation and 1 at the manufacturer.

Worldwide Appeal

There are 141 Learjet 75 aircraft in operation today. The majority of these (132) are wholly owned with 1 in shared ownership and 8 in fractional ownership. 7.8% are currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of wholly owned Learjet 75 aircraft (83%), followed by Europe (11%) and South America (4%).


Highlights

Performance

Two Honeywell TFE731-40BR engines power the Learjet 75 each offering 3,850 pounds of thrust and using a combined 176 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Learjet 75 is 2,058 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.

Interior

The cabin volume for the Learjet 75 is 415 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 8 passenger and 2 crew seats.

Speed

Maximum Cruise Speed: 465 kts 861 km/h
Long-range Speed: 437 kts 809 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 4,440 ft (1,353 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,338 ft (713 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 51,000 ft (15,545 m)

Noise Level (EPNdB)

Takeoff: 74.3
Approach: 93.4
Lateral: 87.4

Weights

A. Maximum ramp weight: 21,750 lb (9,866 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 21,500 lb (9,752 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 19,200 lb (8,709 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 16,500 lb (7,484 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 14,050 lb (6,373 kg)

Avionics

Garmin G5000

ADS-B Out

All of the Learjet 75 in operation have ADS-B Out installed.

Derivative Models

Learjet 45XR

Range Report

Contact Us at +1 919 941 8400 or [email protected] to request a custom range report including detailed aircraft comparisons.

Learjets For Sale

Click here to view all Learjet aircraft for sale by Jetcraft.

SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY JETSTREAM RECAP

Don't miss future Jetstream articles. Sign up for our Jetcraft News mailing list to receive a monthly eblast with links to our latest articles. Click to join the 1,800+ subscribers on our mailing list.

JOIN THE LIST
×
Answering Your Questions During COVID-19 Click here
X

Footer Newsletter Pop-Up

Join our mailing lists. Select preferred lists
  • STAY CONNECTED

    Join the 2000+ subscribers on our mailing list. Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news & insights, aircraft inventory updates and event information.

  • STAY CONNECTED

    Sign up below to receive the latest Jetcraft news, aircraft inventory, and event updates.