May 26, 2011
Jetcraft on Track for Best-Ever Year in Sales (PDF format) »
GENEVA, May 17, 2011 – Jetcraft Corporation, a provider of business aircraft sales, acquisitions, trading and brokerage services, today disclosed sales figures for the period of January 1, 2011, to present.
2011 is expected to be Jetcraft’s best-ever year in terms of total unit sales and transactional value. Here are the highlights:
- Year-to-date (YTD) units sold: 19 aircraft
- YTD transactional value: $378 million
- International sales of VVIP aircraft, business jets and helicopters represent more than 60% of 2011 sales to date
- Aircraft models sold include: Boeing Business Jet series, Bombardier (Global, Challenger and Learjet series), Gulfstream (G550, G450, GIV and G200), Dassault Falcon (7X, 900 series and 50 series), Cessna Citation (X and Sovereign) and Hawker (900 XP and 850 XP)
- Sales of midsize and light business jets have recently started to recover as US economic conditions improve
- Long ran...