Jetcraft has released the findings from its fourth-annual ten-year business aviation market forecast, building upon the 2017 prediction of a new business cycle of steady, healthy growth and expanding revenues.
Key Findings Include:
- The Large Jet category will constitute 32% of total units (2,778) and 64% of total revenue.
- A total installed fleet of 28,195 aircraft by the end of the forecast period is predicted, representing a 37% increase.
- North America still accounts for the majority of unit deliveries (60%) over the forecast period.
- 8,736 unit deliveries representing $271 billion in revenues (based on 2018 pricing) are anticipated over the next 10 years.
- The rise in Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) is spurring growth in family offices and, together with block charter and fractional programs, is facilitating access to business aviation for this customer segment at unprecedented levels.
View Market Forecast press release.
For Media inquiries, please call +1 919 941 8400,
or email [email protected].