Jetcraft’s second annual ten year forecast for the business aviation industry has been released, with findings pointing to ongoing challenges in emerging markets and continued strong results for North America.
Key Findings Include:
- The forecast predicts 7,879 unit deliveries representing $248 billion in revenues (based on 2015 pricing) to be realized throughout the next 10 years.
- Honeywell will be the dominant player among avionics OEMs securing a 45% revenue market share.
- At 30.6%, Gulfstream will secure the highest revenue market share primarily as a result of extending its family of large aircraft.
- Cessna will regain market leadership in unit deliveries securing 24.4% of all new aircraft deliveries.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada will replace Rolls-Royce as the market share leader among engine OEMs.
- HondaJet will provide an incremental contribution to deliveries in the very light jet segment.
View Market Forecast press release.
For Media inquiries, please call +1 919 941 8400,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.