November 11, 2014
Overview including differentiating features from other aircraft in its category
The Airbus ACJ320, which is based on the A320 airliner, boasts the largest cabin volume in its category of business jet. Its features include a customized cabin, additional fuel tanks for intercontinental range, and more than 1,030 square feet of floor space.
As of August 2014, the Airbus ACJ320 market is comprised of 5.5% pre-owned. The percentage for sale is 9.1% with no aircraft under an exclusive broker agreement and average days on the market are 58 days.
The Airbus ACJ320 began production in 2008 and continues to be manufactured up to the present day. During that time a total of 12 aircraft have been produced with all but one currently in operation.
Of the 11 Airbus ACJ320 in operation by continent, Asia has the largest percentage at 73%, followed by Europe at 18% for a combined total of 91%. Also, 64% of the 11 Airbus ACJ320 jets in operation today are...