February 3, 2015
Overview including differentiating features from other aircraft in its category
The Learjet 45XR is the upgraded version of the Learjet 45 super-light sized business jet. It offers higher takeoff weights, a faster cruise speed, and a faster time to climb rate compared to its predecessor.
As of August 2014, the Learjet 45XR market is comprised of 41% pre-owned. The percentage for sale is 8% with 88% under an exclusive broker agreement and average days on the market are 260 days.
The Learjet 45XR was first introduced in 2003 and ended production in 2012. During that time a total of 208 Learjet 45XR jets have been produced with all but 1 remaining in production.
Of the 208 Learjet 45XR jets in operation by continent, North America has the largest percentage at 71%, followed by South America at 10% for a combined total of 81%. Also, 30% of the 208 Learjet 45XR jets in operation today are in fleet ownership with the largest fleet operator (Pe...